The remix was not born in 2011, but maybe this was the year it finally came into its’ own. Remixes, like Keanu Reeves memes and cat videos, infiltrated the internet like ants at a picnic. Check out Sloane’s favorite remixes and let 2012 bring even more awesome dubstep and electro/house reworkings.
1) I Remember (Painted Palms Remix): Yeasayer
2) Me & The Moon (Clock Opera Remix): The Drums
3) Stay Close (RAC Remix): Delorean
1) Blue Jeans (Penguin Prison Remix): Lana Del Rey
2) Thought We Were Alone (Gang Colours Remix): Lucky Paul
3) French (Toro Y Moi Remix): Tyler, the Creator
1) Why Even Try (RAC Remix): Theophilus London